Asia, Middle East, U. S. Headlines to be read in two minutes or less:
- China calls for fresh talks with North Korea.
- U. N. Security Council divided over north Korea sanctions.
- U. S. Navy sail close to Chinese build islands
- Myanmar has second peace meeting with ethnic groups.
- Myanmar booking forward to massive investments.
- Duterte says he will impose nationwide Martial Law in days.
- Martial law on troubled Mindanao could last several years.
- Duterte cuts Russian visit short to rush back to Philippines.
- Former CIA chief warns Russia to stay out of U. S. elections.
- Turkey detains 180 municipality workers in post coup sweep.
- Turkish government seized 879 business after coup attempt.
- Moody down grades China on financial strength issue.
- China protests Moody data evaluation as incorrect.
- Trump hold face to face meeting with Catholic Pope.
- Trump arrives in Brussels to attend NATO, EU meetings.
- Trump retains private attorney to oversee Russia probe
- Police rule Manchester bomber not alone, seven arrested.
- Up to 3,800 anti-terrorist troops may be deployed on British Streets,
- Indonesia President Widodo extends forest clearing law 2 yrs.
- Jakarta suicide terminal bombing leaves five dead, 10 injured.
- Taiwan high court rules in favor of same-sex marriages.
(News gleaned from Channel.NewsAsia., BBC. CNN, France 24)
All the Best,