Asia, Middle East, U. S. News to be read by the busy reader in two minutes or less.
- U. S., Japan place tougher sanctions on North Korea.
- Chinese fighter jets intercept U. S. plane near disputed China Island.
- Chinese warn U. S. vessels passing close by disputed Chinese Islands.
- Indonesia steps up security during 29 day Ramadan month.
- Duterte willing to meet with Mindanao island insurgents.
- Philippine army kills six foreign insurgents in Mindanao.
- U. S. plans soon to test anti-ICBM system over North Pacific.
- Russia, China protest U. S. deployment of THAAD missile system.
- India opens it’s longest bridge near Chinese border.
- Indian aid arrives Sir Lanka amidst 100 monsoon deaths.
- Israel says jailed Palestinian end 40 day hunger strike.
- Egypt terrorists gunmen attack bus killing 28 Coptic Christians.
- Egypt launches airstrikes on suspected Jihadist camps in Libya.
- G-7 Summit in progress dominated by terror, and African issues.
- Trump advisor and son-in-law under FBI scrutiny over Russia contacts.
- Allegedly advisor Kushner and Russians discussed secret phone line.
- Hillary Clinton makes digs over Trump polices and programs.
- White house views concerning climate change appear to be softening.
- Trumps Muslim travel ban heads for Supreme Court.
- Tollerson declines invitation to attend annual Ramadan event.
- S&P, NASDQ close on investment record highs.
- Bit coins now worth more than twice price of gold.
(News receive from Channel.NewsAsia, BBC, CNN, and Aljazeers)
All the Best to you.