Asia, Middle East, U. S. News to be read in two minutes or less.
- Concerns over renewed North Korea nuclear site activity.
- No one should claim Korean history to block ties. (President Moon)
- Former basketball star Denis Rodman arrives in North Korea
- Indian P. M. Modi to visit Trump on 26 June in Washington D. C.
- Duterte says never requested U. S. military assistance for Mindanao.
- Hong Kong braces for typhoon Menbok.
- Singapore detains first females political radical.
- Indonesia: Islamic state dormant in most provinces.
- ISIS calls for attacks during holy Muslim month of Ramadan.
- Panama severs relation with Taiwan and acknowledges China.
- U. S. backed Syrian troops near walls of Raqqa city.
- Iran urges Saudi, Gatar riff be resolved quickly by negotiations.
- Market concerns over Gatar NLG export delays.
- Iran sends six plane loads of food to Gatar.
- U. N. faults Israel-Palestine for failing to prosecute war crimes.
- Over 1,500 arrested in Moscow, St. Petersburg demonstrations.
- Appeals Court rejects Trump’s revised travel ban again.
- U. S. Markets lower due to technical stock sell-off.
- South Korea rejects Japan proposal over comfort women issue
- Jury begins deliberation in Cosby sexual assault trial.
- Einstein letters to be auctioned off in London this week. *
* Will the genius reveal once again he is an Agnostic?
(News gathered from Channel.NewsAsia.Euronews, and BBC)
All the Best to you.