Asia, Middle East, U. S. News briefs to be read in two minutes or less:
- U. S. and China hold high level talks on North Korean in Washington DC.
- North Korea Envoy raises possibility of nuclear negotiations.*
- Indonesia mulls over Jailing Jihadists returning From Middle East.
- Islamist cornered with less firepower and food in Marawi, Philippines.
- Iraq blames ISIS for destruction of 800 year old Mosque, shows video.
- U. N. reports Middle East warfare most brutal in modern history.
- Saudi Arabia prepares a list of political grievances against Qatar.
- Prisoner Otto Warmbier broke no legal North Korean law when jailed.
- Helman Province Afghanistan, 26 dead in tertorist blast this morning.
- U. S. Pentagon wastes 28 million $ buying Afghan camouflage uniforms.
- Turkey states U. S. arms given Kurdish to be returned after ISIS defeat.
- U. S official: Russia hacked 21 domestic elections during 2016 campaign.
- Russia cancels U. S. meeting to resolve Middles East policy differences.
- NATO jet buzzes Russian Defense Minister over Baltic.
- Campaigning Trump speaks at Iowa celebration for GOP Victory.
- Price of oil sinks by 02% to ten month low.
- U. S. Democrats demand info on Kushner and Flynn security clearances.
- U. S. Intel Chiefs, Trump suggested but not ordered dropping Russian collusion investigation.
- Trump son-in-law aid Kushner meets with Israeli, Palestine leaders.**
- Ex-champ La Hoya says Patterson-McGregor fight a snooze, bad for boxing.
- Whatsup becoming major force in commercial U. S. media.
- European Fruit & Veg farmers face labor shortage without immigrants
- *Do I hear the ice cracking? ** I point out, U. S., Israel negotiators are all Jews.
Al the Best to you.