The latest Asia, Middle East, U. S. news read in two minutes or less.
- Nothing imminent on the U. S. Korea standoff crisis. (CIA Chief)
- Possible North Korean submarine missile test looms.
- U. S. General Dunsford visits S’ Korea, heads for China meeting.
- China holds aircraft drill over Taiwan territorial zone.
- China bans North Korea Iron and seafood inports.
- Guam places itself on 24 hour emergency alert status.
- Malaya, Indonesia, Philippines agree to patrol Sulu Sea.
- Hong Kong monitoring 20 household maids for ISIS contacts.
- 3.5 million North Korean citizens asked to volunteer for defense.
- Suicide bomber kills at least 16 in Pakistan city today,
- Pakistan investigates hospital where sixty children recently died.
- Nepal monsoon floods, landslides kills 167, dozens missing.
- Two Indian solders killed in Kashmir firefight.
- Iran passes law against U. S. sanctions and its terrorism in region.
- Philippine Central bank downplays weakening Peso.
- Kurds in Iraq will undergo elections for an independent state.
- Turkey warns Kurdish people on independence referendum.
- Saudi Arabia seals of majority Shiite city of Mirin Mir.
- Arabs States will not shunt other nations doing Qatar business.
- Kuwait scrambles to contain large gulf oil spill.
- Trump, President Macron to coordinate on North Korea crisis. ?
- Trump condemns hate and racial riots in Virginia, 1 dead, 19 hurt.
- FBI investigates Charlottesville, Va. white supremacist as hate crime.
- Charlottesville and seven cities hold anti-White Supremacy rallies.
- Trump criticized for not addressing white supremacist participation.
- Bit coins smash through four thousand U. S. dollar barrier.
(News from Network.New Asia, CNN, FOx, and France 24 sources)
All the Best to you.