Asia, Middle East,U. S. News briefs to be read in two minutes or less.
- Typhoon Hato weakens over mainland China, leaves 20 dead 156 injured.
- Taliban suicide bomber attack kills seven in Afghanistan.
- China demands U. S. drop newly imposed sanctions on North Korea.
- Russia warns Japan of plans to deploy U. S. missile system on their soil.
- Former Thailand PM Yingluck on trial is accused of Incompetence.
- Egypt PM refuses to meet with Trump’s son-in-law advisor Kurshner.
- Egypt perturbed over recent cuts in U. S. economic and military aid.
- Kurshner in Israel to oversee Israel-Palestine peace negotiations.
- Iraqi troops take two nieghborhoods as Tal Far offensive begins.
- Defense Secretary Mattis in Turkey for Erdogon meeting, next a scheduled visit to the Ukraine as Russia supports Ukraine peace proposal.
- Saudi Arabia and Iran plan diplomatic exchange.
- Qatar to reestablish relations with Iran.
- At least 35 killed in Saudi air strikes in Yemen.
- Britain and France support Trump decision for Afghan troop increase.
- After divisive speeches in Washington DC. and Phoenix, Trump moderates in Reno, Nevada address with theme of national reconciliations and unity.
- 62% of Americans polled believe POTUS Trump is not, ‘Not level headed.’
- Former Intelligence Chief questions Trump’s competence, leadership.
- Japan electronic firm introduces robot Priest.
(News items take from Channel.NewsAsia, CNN, BBC, RT, & France 24)
All the best to you.