Asia, Middle East, and U. S. News meant to be read in two minutes or less.
- U. S., South Korea vow to commit stronger pressure on North Korea.
- Presidents Trump, Moon agree on tougher sanctions on North Korea.
- Trump states miliary options on North Korea are ”overwhelming.’
- Pyongyang says it seeks a definite miliary ‘equilibrium with U. S.
- Rohingi fleeing Myanmar to Bangladesh now total over 409,000.
- U. N. warns of heavy death toll among arriving Rohingi refugees.
- Thailand sets new excess taxes on tobacco and liquor.
- No change in Paris climate treaty position. The White House.
- Germany reduce trade with Turkey over detention of Germans.
- Turk Ambassador calls in German diplomat over Kurd rallies.
- Erdogan to review Kurd independence election with Iraqi President.
- Palestine’s Hamas ready to hold national election with West Bank.
- London police make second arrest in subway bombing.
- Four killed in Afghan car bombing.
- After 13 years Russia and Iraq resume commercial air travel.
- U. S. Senator Sander introduces medicare for all legislations.
(News gleaned from Channel.NewsAsia, CNN, Aljazeera, and BBC)
All the Best to you.