Asia, Middle East, U. S. News headline to be read in 2 minutes or less:
- China, U. S. concur on strict adherence to North Korea sanctions.
- North Korea says sanctions will only enhance nuclear program.
- U. S. fires two naval commander over recent ship collisions.
- Bangladesh appeals to nations to assist in Rohangya refugee support.
- Human rights watch demands sanction be placed on Myanmar.
- Philippine army rescues priest held in Muslim Mindanao.
- Indonesia issue second volcano danger alert for Bali.
- Indonesia blocks terrorist plan to assassinate President.
- Indonesia makes arrests in child’s porn internet enterprise.
- WHO urges Yemen to accept shipments of cholera vaccine.
- Iraq Court blocks Kurd independence election.
- Turkey holds border maneuvers with Iraq on eve of Kurdish election.
- U. S. to shortly deploy 3,000 additional troops to Afghanistan.
- Putin flexes muscles in joint military exercises in eastern Belarus.
- Sweden holds largest military maneuvers in decades.
- In U. N. address Trump to urge reform and containment Korea, Iran.
(New gleaned from Channel.newsAsia, BBC, RT, and CNN)
All the Best to You.